SPOIL DAD this Father’s Day…
Have him looking 10 yrs younger!!!
When it comes to cars, what’s under the hood makes a major difference in performance. Oddly enough, the same is true for skincare. Nourishing your skin with the right ingredients will help this vital organ fight back against the forces that negatively impact it like the sun, pollution, and aging. Therefore, if you want to avoid age spots, wrinkles, sagging skin and other issues that make you appear older, you need to be proactive about your skin care.
These are the best skin care ingredients for men, period:
- Antioxidants calm inflammation, speed cell metabolism and increase circulation to even skin tone, reduce acne and firm skin. Popular antioxidants to look for in skin care products include vitamin C, vitamin E, coenzyme Q10, zinc, beta carotene, pine bark, grape seed, coffee berry and green tea.
- Peptides nourish from the inside out to support skin cell structure, smoothing away wrinkles and tightening skin.
- Retinol or Vitamin A stimulates cell turnover and elastin production to deliver smooth, supple skin.
- Aloe Vera offers natural cleansing and moisturizing benefits that make it perfect for anyone searching for anti-aging skin care.
- Vitamin C that both moisturizes skin and helps to repair and rejuvenate.
No one wants to look old, tired or unhealthy. That’s why good skin care is important and the products you use make a difference in your skin’s youthful appearance.